| auszookers.com https://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| [VIC] 1 litre front diff housing https://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31281 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | anDy86 [ Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | [VIC] 1 litre front diff housing |
As the title states I'm after a 1 litre front diff housing preferably in Vic. Please let me know if you got one Thanks |
|
| Author: | christover1 [ Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:47 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: [VIC] 1 litre front diff housing |
I have some fronts and rears, still. Front and rear are same casing, just different side gears. christover 0407 538 963 |
|
| Author: | barneyszookin [ Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: [VIC] 1 litre front diff housing |
I also have a front a rear... |
|
| Author: | 86slowsierra [ Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: [VIC] 1 litre front diff housing |
i have both front and rear 3rd members. but your just after the housing , arnt you? |
|
| Author: | anDy86 [ Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:17 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: [VIC] 1 litre front diff housing |
Hey guys sorry I haven't been replying. I'm after a complete front diff now preferably with hubs rebuilt or at least not leaking. Please pm me price guys if you still have it around |
|
| Author: | stockman [ Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:15 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: [VIC] 1 litre front diff housing |
I have 1l diffs here (Canberra). Drum to drum. |
|
| Author: | remydog05 [ Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: [VIC] 1 litre front diff housing |
Isnt your car a 1.3?? |
|
| Author: | anDy86 [ Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:44 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: [VIC] 1 litre front diff housing |
remydog05 wrote: Isnt your car a 1.3?? Definately a 1 litre - I have bought multiple things off Christover from his old Frog |
|
| Author: | remydog05 [ Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: [VIC] 1 litre front diff housing |
Ah Ok PM SierraJim He will have a 1L front diff of mine out of a Maruti if that's any help? |
|
| Author: | barneyszookin [ Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: [VIC] 1 litre front diff housing |
I have front and rear here... No idea of condition... Make me an offer |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|