| Author |
Message |
31zook
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:30 pm Posts: 9242 Location: maito
Vehicle: <3 Edna <3
|
 Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:41 am |
|
Hey, im not in need of one with uni's or flanges, just need the extra length for my RUF. Thats if a coily one is 30-50mm longer, which i think they are.... could be wrong, let me know 
|
|
|
|
 |
lump_a_charcoal

az supporter
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:30 pm Posts: 4454 Location: Botany, NSW
Vehicle: MY2019 Jimny
|
 Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:44 am |
|
|
Click the WWW button, I have one here I think...
Give me a measurement and I'll see if one is right.
|
|
|
|
 |
31zook
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:30 pm Posts: 9242 Location: maito
Vehicle: <3 Edna <3
|
 Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:45 am |
|
lump_a_charcoal wrote: Click the WWW button, I have one here I think...
Give me a measurement and I'll see if one is right.
ill get a measurement tomorrow, so you got a coily one linc?
|
|
|
|
 |
lump_a_charcoal

az supporter
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:30 pm Posts: 4454 Location: Botany, NSW
Vehicle: MY2019 Jimny
|
 Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:50 am |
|
|
I might do - I need to measure to check.
|
|
|
|
 |
31zook
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:30 pm Posts: 9242 Location: maito
Vehicle: <3 Edna <3
|
 Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:52 am |
|
|
ill try to get a measurement today, cheers linc
|
|
|
|
 |
lump_a_charcoal

az supporter
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:30 pm Posts: 4454 Location: Botany, NSW
Vehicle: MY2019 Jimny
|
 Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:10 am |
|
|
I am awaiting payment on the shaft from Snelly - I'll let you know if the sale falls through.
|
|
|
|
 |
djed
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:31 am Posts: 114 Location: oz
|
 Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:34 pm |
|
|
Hey did you end up selling that shaft
|
|
|
|
 |
lump_a_charcoal

az supporter
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:30 pm Posts: 4454 Location: Botany, NSW
Vehicle: MY2019 Jimny
|
 Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:34 am |
|
|
No I didn't ever hear from Snelly again, so it is up for sale.
I want to check it is the correct length and flange size for you, so if you can send me some measurements, I can double check it.
|
|
|
|
 |
|