It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2026 7:41 am
Board index » Shift It And Find It » I Want it I Want it I want it



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message

Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:30 pm
Posts: 9242
Location: maito
Vehicle: <3 Edna <3

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:41 am 
Reply with quote Top  
Hey, im not in need of one with uni's or flanges, just need the extra length for my RUF. Thats if a coily one is 30-50mm longer, which i think they are.... could be wrong, let me know :D

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:30 pm
Posts: 4454
Location: Botany, NSW
Vehicle: MY2019 Jimny

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:44 am 
Reply with quote Top  
Click the WWW button, I have one here I think...

Give me a measurement and I'll see if one is right.

 Profile  

Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:30 pm
Posts: 9242
Location: maito
Vehicle: <3 Edna <3

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:45 am 
Reply with quote Top  
lump_a_charcoal wrote:
Click the WWW button, I have one here I think...

Give me a measurement and I'll see if one is right.


ill get a measurement tomorrow, so you got a coily one linc?

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:30 pm
Posts: 4454
Location: Botany, NSW
Vehicle: MY2019 Jimny

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:50 am 
Reply with quote Top  
I might do - I need to measure to check.

 Profile  

Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:30 pm
Posts: 9242
Location: maito
Vehicle: <3 Edna <3

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:52 am 
Reply with quote Top  
ill try to get a measurement today, cheers linc

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:30 pm
Posts: 4454
Location: Botany, NSW
Vehicle: MY2019 Jimny

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:10 am 
Reply with quote Top  
I am awaiting payment on the shaft from Snelly - I'll let you know if the sale falls through.

 Profile  

Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:31 am
Posts: 114
Location: oz

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:34 pm 
Reply with quote Top  
Hey did you end up selling that shaft

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:30 pm
Posts: 4454
Location: Botany, NSW
Vehicle: MY2019 Jimny

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:34 am 
Reply with quote Top  
No I didn't ever hear from Snelly again, so it is up for sale.
I want to check it is the correct length and flange size for you, so if you can send me some measurements, I can double check it.

 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to:  


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 58 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Untitled Document


Untitled Document


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group :: Style based on FI Subice by phpBBservice.nl :: All times are UTC + 9:30 hours