| Author |
Message |
BlueSuzy

az supporter
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 11:30 pm Posts: 9719 Location: NSW
Vehicle: SJ51 LWB, SJ70 SWB
|
 Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:49 am |
|
Need a 1.3 sierra dipstick and the bottom housing/tube
I lost mine because i am a dipstick.  Will have to keep looking though..
Need it for my 1.6 conversion
postage or whatever
pm me or reply on ere
_________________ BlueSuzy wrote: I'm over the G16b's.
|
|
|
|
 |
stockman

az supporter
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:30 pm Posts: 5319 Location: Canberra
Vehicle: 4wd
|
 Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:05 am |
|
|
Got both here. Swap you for something for the Choker!
_________________ Watch out or you'll get sued.
|
|
|
|
 |
reeceh

az supporter
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:45 am Posts: 1230 Location: Brisbane
Vehicle: 91 sierra, g16b,lift,30's
|
 Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:07 am |
|
|
Just wondering I'm doing the 1.6 vitefi conversion with the 1.3 sump. Do I need the 1.3 dipstick??
|
|
|
|
 |
xedent

az supporter
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:30 pm Posts: 895 Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD
Vehicle: LWB Maruthi on WT Diffs!
|
 Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:18 am |
|
|
I looked at it and Sierra one is not long enough, I use the baleno one !!
_________________ My Maruti build, Click WWW
|
|
|
|
 |
Teracis
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:03 pm Posts: 2261 Location: Gold Coast
Vehicle: Daisy
|
 Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:56 am |
|
|
EDIT: Changed because I was wrong! Don't want to put wrong info up here!
Last edited by Teracis on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
|
|
|
|
 |
want33s

az supporter
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:30 pm Posts: 8134 Location: Sunshine Coast Qld
|
 Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:10 am |
|
|
My G16B(Vitara) in my Sierra has Sierra sump and dipstick/tube.
|
|
|
|
 |
BlueSuzy

az supporter
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 11:30 pm Posts: 9719 Location: NSW
Vehicle: SJ51 LWB, SJ70 SWB
|
 Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:20 am |
|
|
What?! Use the sierra stick for the sierra pump with the sierra pickup. Anything else will give you a false reading as the sump levels will sit different!
_________________ BlueSuzy wrote: I'm over the G16b's.
|
|
|
|
 |
barney7779
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:30 pm Posts: 131 Location: Liverpool, NSW
Vehicle: Sierra 1992 1.6L
|
 Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:25 pm |
|
|
Got one at werrington if ya want to come pick it up on the weekend
Let me know
|
|
|
|
 |
xedent

az supporter
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:30 pm Posts: 895 Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD
Vehicle: LWB Maruthi on WT Diffs!
|
 Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:10 pm |
|
|
But isn't the block longer ?
_________________ My Maruti build, Click WWW
|
|
|
|
 |
want33s

az supporter
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:30 pm Posts: 8134 Location: Sunshine Coast Qld
|
 Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:45 pm |
|
xedent wrote: But isn't the block longer ?
1.6 block is taller than a 1.3. The difference is the deck height.
When fitting a Sierra sump to a G16B use the Sierra pickup and dipstick/tube.
|
|
|
|
 |
BlueSuzy

az supporter
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 11:30 pm Posts: 9719 Location: NSW
Vehicle: SJ51 LWB, SJ70 SWB
|
 Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:20 pm |
|
Thanks for the dipenshtickle Barney! 
_________________ BlueSuzy wrote: I'm over the G16b's.
|
|
|
|
 |
barney7779
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:30 pm Posts: 131 Location: Liverpool, NSW
Vehicle: Sierra 1992 1.6L
|
 Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:21 am |
|
|
|
 |
BlueSuzy

az supporter
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 11:30 pm Posts: 9719 Location: NSW
Vehicle: SJ51 LWB, SJ70 SWB
|
 Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:04 am |
|
Guess what.. I found my other one.. Going to have to drill another hole in the block now so i can use 2. 
_________________ BlueSuzy wrote: I'm over the G16b's.
|
|
|
|
 |
|