It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 12:34 am
Board index » Shift It And Find It » I Want it I Want it I want it



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 11:30 pm
Posts: 9719
Location: NSW
Vehicle: SJ51 LWB, SJ70 SWB

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:49 am 
Reply with quote Top  
Need a 1.3 sierra dipstick and the bottom housing/tube

I lost mine because i am a dipstick. :crazy: Will have to keep looking though.. :lol:

Need it for my 1.6 conversion

postage or whatever

pm me or reply on ere

_________________
BlueSuzy wrote:
I'm over the G16b's.

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter

Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:30 pm
Posts: 5319
Location: Canberra
Vehicle: 4wd

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:05 am 
Reply with quote Top  
Got both here. Swap you for something for the Choker!

_________________
Watch out or you'll get sued.

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:45 am
Posts: 1230
Location: Brisbane
Vehicle: 91 sierra, g16b,lift,30's

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:07 am 
Reply with quote Top  
Just wondering I'm doing the 1.6 vitefi conversion with the 1.3 sump. Do I need the 1.3 dipstick??

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:30 pm
Posts: 895
Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD
Vehicle: LWB Maruthi on WT Diffs!

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:18 am 
Reply with quote Top  
I looked at it and Sierra one is not long enough, I use the baleno one !!

_________________
My Maruti build, Click WWW

 Profile WWW  

Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:03 pm
Posts: 2261
Location: Gold Coast
Vehicle: Daisy

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:56 am 
Reply with quote Top  
EDIT: Changed because I was wrong! Don't want to put wrong info up here!


Last edited by Teracis on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:30 pm
Posts: 8134
Location: Sunshine Coast Qld

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:10 am 
Reply with quote Top  
My G16B(Vitara) in my Sierra has Sierra sump and dipstick/tube.

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 11:30 pm
Posts: 9719
Location: NSW
Vehicle: SJ51 LWB, SJ70 SWB

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:20 am 
Reply with quote Top  
What?! Use the sierra stick for the sierra pump with the sierra pickup. Anything else will give you a false reading as the sump levels will sit different!

_________________
BlueSuzy wrote:
I'm over the G16b's.

 Profile  

Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:30 pm
Posts: 131
Location: Liverpool, NSW
Vehicle: Sierra 1992 1.6L

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:25 pm 
Reply with quote Top  
Got one at werrington if ya want to come pick it up on the weekend


Let me know

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:30 pm
Posts: 895
Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD
Vehicle: LWB Maruthi on WT Diffs!

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:10 pm 
Reply with quote Top  
But isn't the block longer ?

_________________
My Maruti build, Click WWW

 Profile WWW  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:30 pm
Posts: 8134
Location: Sunshine Coast Qld

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:45 pm 
Reply with quote Top  
xedent wrote:
But isn't the block longer ?

1.6 block is taller than a 1.3. The difference is the deck height.

When fitting a Sierra sump to a G16B use the Sierra pickup and dipstick/tube.

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 11:30 pm
Posts: 9719
Location: NSW
Vehicle: SJ51 LWB, SJ70 SWB

Post Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:20 pm 
Reply with quote Top  
Thanks for the dipenshtickle Barney! :)

_________________
BlueSuzy wrote:
I'm over the G16b's.

 Profile  

Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:30 pm
Posts: 131
Location: Liverpool, NSW
Vehicle: Sierra 1992 1.6L

Post Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:21 am 
Reply with quote Top  
:helloo:

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 11:30 pm
Posts: 9719
Location: NSW
Vehicle: SJ51 LWB, SJ70 SWB

Post Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:04 am 
Reply with quote Top  
Guess what.. I found my other one.. Going to have to drill another hole in the block now so i can use 2. :crazy: :lol:

_________________
BlueSuzy wrote:
I'm over the G16b's.

 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

Jump to:  


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Untitled Document


Untitled Document


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group :: Style based on FI Subice by phpBBservice.nl :: All times are UTC + 9:30 hours