FAQ
•
Register
•
Login
It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 11:21 am
Board index
»
Talking About Stuff
»
Suzuki Talk
How much torque required to remove Camshaft sprocket?
Page
2
of
2
[ 31 posts ]
Go to page
Previous
1
,
2
Print view
Previous topic
|
Next topic
Author
Message
Fatzook
az supporter
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm
Posts: 14977
Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV
Posted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:31 pm
skyman wrote:
uhmm... yeah....
just spray some propane on it
lol.
I meant to say propane torch.
You Yanks are weirdo's!
_________________
2013 GV
1998 SV420 ute
Display posts from previous:
All posts
1 day
7 days
2 weeks
1 month
3 months
6 months
1 year
Sort by
Author
Post time
Subject
Ascending
Descending
Page
2
of
2
[ 31 posts ]
Go to page
Previous
1
,
2
Board index
»
Talking About Stuff
»
Suzuki Talk
Jump to:
Select a forum
------------------
Talking About Stuff
Suzuki Talk
N00b Talk
I made it and fabrication
Good Tech
Street Suzukis
Trailers and Camping
Shep's Jeep Corner
Doing Stuff Outside
Trips, pics and travel
Clubs & Groups
The Rigs of Auszookers
Z.O.O.M
Other Motorsports
Shift It And Find It
Business Directory
Getting rid of stuff
I Want it I Want it I want it
ausZOOkers
Chat
Website Help & FAQs
Website Link
AZ Shop
Who is online
Users browsing this forum:
shakes
and 131 guests
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
post attachments in this forum
Untitled Document
Untitled Document
Advertisements by
Advertisement Management
Advertisements by
Advertisement Management