It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 3:42 am
Board index » Shift It And Find It » Getting rid of stuff



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm
Posts: 14977
Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV

Post Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:57 am 
Reply with quote Top  
G6... Oh I mean V6 :lol: The clutch runs a slave also.

_________________
2013 GV
1998 SV420 ute

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:30 pm
Posts: 34842
Location: East Radelayed
Vehicle: SV420+SV620 Vitara's

Post Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:01 am 
Reply with quote Top  
what style of tow bar is it? if it's the receiver type.... might as well add it to my list :wink:

_________________
You're just hating because you don't understand

 Profile WWW  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm
Posts: 14977
Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV

Post Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:04 am 
Reply with quote Top  
atari4x4 wrote:
what style of tow bar is it? if it's the receiver type.... might as well add it to my list :wink:


I don't think so. I'll have to get back to you on that one. Ptherwise I can add a reciever if you like 8) I have 6 pieces of reeces here :lol:

_________________
2013 GV
1998 SV420 ute

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:30 pm
Posts: 5413
Vehicle: 08 SV650

Post Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:09 am 
Reply with quote Top  
Can you put one aside for me to add to the granny bar? I'm a bit attached to it after today.

That is unless you have a rear bar for a 1.6 hiding in the order for the laser cutter...

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:30 pm
Posts: 34842
Location: East Radelayed
Vehicle: SV420+SV620 Vitara's

Post Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:14 am 
Reply with quote Top  
Fatzook wrote:
atari4x4 wrote:
what style of tow bar is it? if it's the receiver type.... might as well add it to my list :wink:


I don't think so. I'll have to get back to you on that one. Ptherwise I can add a reciever if you like 8) I have 6 pieces of reeces here :lol:


scrap that idea, just build a SV420 rear bar with a receiver :wink:

_________________
You're just hating because you don't understand

 Profile WWW  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm
Posts: 14977
Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV

Post Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:03 am 
Reply with quote Top  
atari4x4 wrote:
Fatzook wrote:
atari4x4 wrote:
what style of tow bar is it? if it's the receiver type.... might as well add it to my list :wink:


I don't think so. I'll have to get back to you on that one. Ptherwise I can add a reciever if you like 8) I have 6 pieces of reeces here :lol:


scrap that idea, just build a SV420 rear bar with a receiver :wink:


Thats the plan. And now I have a 'Spare' SV420 sitting around to measure and cut up. :twisted:

_________________
2013 GV
1998 SV420 ute

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm
Posts: 14977
Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV

Post Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:02 pm 
Reply with quote Top  
List updated.

_________________
2013 GV
1998 SV420 ute

 Profile  

Offline
I live here!
I live here!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:30 pm
Posts: 49041
Location: Rockingham W.A
Vehicle: JB74

Post Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:35 pm 
Reply with quote Top  
:helloo: Ill take the roof :P

_________________
Joe likes boobs ( . )( . ) ( ° )( ° )

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm
Posts: 14977
Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV

Post Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:04 pm 
Reply with quote Top  
Joe wrote:
:helloo: Ill take the roof :P


The soft top?

PM sent

_________________
2013 GV
1998 SV420 ute

 Profile  

Offline
I live here!
I live here!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:30 pm
Posts: 49041
Location: Rockingham W.A
Vehicle: JB74

Post Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:05 am 
Reply with quote Top  
Fatzook wrote:
Joe wrote:
:helloo: Ill take the roof :P


The soft top?

PM sent


:helloo:

Returned

_________________
Joe likes boobs ( . )( . ) ( ° )( ° )

 Profile  

Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:30 pm
Posts: 1260
Location: Vic

Post Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:39 am 
Reply with quote Top  
[quote="Fatzook"]

Shop ute is getting the 2.0L brakes, and master cyl/booster, and maybe a couple other things.

tell me more about your intentions with these brakes??
You will need 16inch rims yeah?

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm
Posts: 14977
Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV

Post Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:33 am 
Reply with quote Top  
remydog05 wrote:
Fatzook wrote:

Shop ute is getting the 2.0L brakes, and master cyl/booster, and maybe a couple other things.


tell me more about your intentions with these brakes??
You will need 16inch rims yeah?


I intend to fit them :lol:

And its probably not necessary for me to fit 16's to clear the 2.0L brakes when I have 20's :roll: :lol:

Yes you would need the CORRECT offset 16" rim, or larger to clear them. I have some 16" sunnys and they still hit the calipers :roll:

So any 17" rim or larger will fit. :lol:

_________________
2013 GV
1998 SV420 ute

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:30 pm
Posts: 5413
Vehicle: 08 SV650

Post Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:51 am 
Reply with quote Top  
The XL7 16s not big enough?

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 11:30 pm
Posts: 21335
Location: Smart Ass Island

Post Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:04 am 
Reply with quote Top  
DarkHorse wrote:
The XL7 16s not big enough?


Perfect... :P

_________________
I used to be indecisive,
now I'm not so sure.....

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm
Posts: 14977
Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV

Post Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:29 am 
Reply with quote Top  
steak_knife wrote:
DarkHorse wrote:
The XL7 16s not big enough?


Perfect... :P


Yep. 8)

_________________
2013 GV
1998 SV420 ute

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:30 pm
Posts: 5413
Vehicle: 08 SV650

Post Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:11 pm 
Reply with quote Top  
So you using them or the 20s?

Can I 'ave 'em if you're not? ;)

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm
Posts: 14977
Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV

Post Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:30 am 
Reply with quote Top  
DarkHorse wrote:
So you using them or the 20s?

Can I 'ave 'em if you're not? ;)


The xl7's are on my vit..... the 20's are for the Ute. So what wheels do you want? :?

_________________
2013 GV
1998 SV420 ute

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 11:30 pm
Posts: 21335
Location: Smart Ass Island

Post Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:06 am 
Reply with quote Top  
Fatzook wrote:
DarkHorse wrote:
So you using them or the 20s?

Can I 'ave 'em if you're not? ;)


The xl7's are on my vit..... the 20's are for the Ute. So what wheels do you want? :?


I think he want's the brake's..... :?

:P :helloo: :P

_________________
I used to be indecisive,
now I'm not so sure.....

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:30 pm
Posts: 5413
Vehicle: 08 SV650

Post Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:52 am 
Reply with quote Top  
Want everything!

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm
Posts: 14977
Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV

Post Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:59 am 
Reply with quote Top  
DarkHorse wrote:
Want everything!


The wheels from the SV are for sale. The brakes belong to the ute :wink:

But there is a J20 here you can haggle for :twisted:

_________________
2013 GV
1998 SV420 ute

 Profile  

Offline
I live here!
I live here!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:30 pm
Posts: 49041
Location: Rockingham W.A
Vehicle: JB74

Post Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:02 am 
Reply with quote Top  
What style of sv mags are they Mr Fat?

_________________
Joe likes boobs ( . )( . ) ( ° )( ° )

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm
Posts: 14977
Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV

Post Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:06 am 
Reply with quote Top  
3 spoke.

Like these....
Image

_________________
2013 GV
1998 SV420 ute

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 11:30 pm
Posts: 21335
Location: Smart Ass Island

Post Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:51 am 
Reply with quote Top  
Fatzook wrote:
DarkHorse wrote:
Want everything!


The wheels from the SV are for sale. The brakes belong to the ute :wink:

But there is a J20 here you can haggle for :twisted:


8O did I do something wrong??? 8O

_________________
I used to be indecisive,
now I'm not so sure.....

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm
Posts: 14977
Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV

Post Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:20 am 
Reply with quote Top  
No stekky :roll: I have told all those enquiring that you get first crack at them :roll:

_________________
2013 GV
1998 SV420 ute

 Profile  

Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:30 pm
Posts: 2511
Location: Adelaide SA

Post Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:52 am 
Reply with quote Top  
The strut brace will fit a 1.6 wont it?

_________________
Go Hard, Trailer Home

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:30 pm
Posts: 5413
Vehicle: 08 SV650

Post Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:41 am 
Reply with quote Top  
If I'm going to transplant I want better than a J20. Thanks anyway!

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 11:30 pm
Posts: 21335
Location: Smart Ass Island

Post Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:46 am 
Reply with quote Top  
Fatzook wrote:
No stekky :roll: I have told all those enquiring that you get first crack at them :roll:


:P

_________________
I used to be indecisive,
now I'm not so sure.....

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm
Posts: 14977
Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV

Post Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:06 am 
Reply with quote Top  
Polar_Bear wrote:
The strut brace will fit a 1.6 wont it?


I don't know. :? I thought the Sv's had a wider chassis, which would place the towers further appart would it not?

Can only try :wink:

_________________
2013 GV
1998 SV420 ute

 Profile  

Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:30 pm
Posts: 2511
Location: Adelaide SA

Post Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:12 am 
Reply with quote Top  
Fatzook wrote:
Polar_Bear wrote:
The strut brace will fit a 1.6 wont it?


I don't know. :? I thought the Sv's had a wider chassis, which would place the towers further appart would it not?

Can only try :wink:


Now you mention it, I do remember reading somewhere that sv chassis are 60mm wider that my 1.6

Might measure up my sv625 one tomorrow and get back to you.

Could always shorten it I guess :wink:

_________________
Go Hard, Trailer Home

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:30 pm
Posts: 5413
Vehicle: 08 SV650

Post Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:10 am 
Reply with quote Top  
Polar_Bear wrote:
Fatzook wrote:
Polar_Bear wrote:
The strut brace will fit a 1.6 wont it?


I don't know. :? I thought the Sv's had a wider chassis, which would place the towers further appart would it not?

Can only try :wink:


Now you mention it, I do remember reading somewhere that sv chassis are 60mm wider that my 1.6

Might measure up my sv625 one tomorrow and get back to you.

Could always shorten it I guess :wink:


Can test fit on mine on Monday if ya like.

 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to:  


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Untitled Document


Untitled Document


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group :: Style based on FI Subice by phpBBservice.nl :: All times are UTC + 9:30 hours