| Author |
Message |
Fatzook

az supporter
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm Posts: 14977 Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV
|
 Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:57 am |
|
G6... Oh I mean V6  The clutch runs a slave also.
_________________ 2013 GV 1998 SV420 ute
|
|
|
|
 |
atari4x4

az supporter
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:30 pm Posts: 34842 Location: East Radelayed
Vehicle: SV420+SV620 Vitara's
|
 Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:01 am |
|
what style of tow bar is it? if it's the receiver type.... might as well add it to my list 
_________________ You're just hating because you don't understand
|
|
|
|
 |
Fatzook

az supporter
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm Posts: 14977 Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV
|
 Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:04 am |
|
atari4x4 wrote: what style of tow bar is it? if it's the receiver type.... might as well add it to my list 
I don't think so. I'll have to get back to you on that one. Ptherwise I can add a reciever if you like  I have 6 pieces of reeces here 
_________________ 2013 GV 1998 SV420 ute
|
|
|
|
 |
DarkHorse

az supporter
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:30 pm Posts: 5413
Vehicle: 08 SV650
|
 Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:09 am |
|
|
Can you put one aside for me to add to the granny bar? I'm a bit attached to it after today.
That is unless you have a rear bar for a 1.6 hiding in the order for the laser cutter...
|
|
|
|
 |
atari4x4

az supporter
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:30 pm Posts: 34842 Location: East Radelayed
Vehicle: SV420+SV620 Vitara's
|
 Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:14 am |
|
Fatzook wrote: atari4x4 wrote: what style of tow bar is it? if it's the receiver type.... might as well add it to my list  I don't think so. I'll have to get back to you on that one. Ptherwise I can add a reciever if you like  I have 6 pieces of reeces here 
scrap that idea, just build a SV420 rear bar with a receiver 
_________________ You're just hating because you don't understand
|
|
|
|
 |
Fatzook

az supporter
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm Posts: 14977 Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV
|
 Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:03 am |
|
atari4x4 wrote: Fatzook wrote: atari4x4 wrote: what style of tow bar is it? if it's the receiver type.... might as well add it to my list  I don't think so. I'll have to get back to you on that one. Ptherwise I can add a reciever if you like  I have 6 pieces of reeces here  scrap that idea, just build a SV420 rear bar with a receiver 
Thats the plan. And now I have a 'Spare' SV420 sitting around to measure and cut up. 
_________________ 2013 GV 1998 SV420 ute
|
|
|
|
 |
Fatzook

az supporter
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm Posts: 14977 Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV
|
 Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:02 pm |
|
|
List updated.
_________________ 2013 GV 1998 SV420 ute
|
|
|
|
 |
Joe

I live here!
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:30 pm Posts: 49041 Location: Rockingham W.A
Vehicle: JB74
|
 Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:35 pm |
|
 Ill take the roof 
_________________ Joe likes boobs ( . )( . ) ( ° )( ° )
|
|
|
|
 |
Fatzook

az supporter
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm Posts: 14977 Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV
|
 Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:04 pm |
|
Joe wrote: :helloo: Ill take the roof 
The soft top?
PM sent
_________________ 2013 GV 1998 SV420 ute
|
|
|
|
 |
Joe

I live here!
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:30 pm Posts: 49041 Location: Rockingham W.A
Vehicle: JB74
|
 Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:05 am |
|
Fatzook wrote: Joe wrote: :helloo: Ill take the roof  The soft top? PM sent
Returned
_________________ Joe likes boobs ( . )( . ) ( ° )( ° )
|
|
|
|
 |
remydog05
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:30 pm Posts: 1260 Location: Vic
|
 Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:39 am |
|
|
[quote="Fatzook"]
Shop ute is getting the 2.0L brakes, and master cyl/booster, and maybe a couple other things.
tell me more about your intentions with these brakes??
You will need 16inch rims yeah?
|
|
|
|
 |
Fatzook

az supporter
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm Posts: 14977 Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV
|
 Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:33 am |
|
remydog05 wrote: Fatzook wrote: Shop ute is getting the 2.0L brakes, and master cyl/booster, and maybe a couple other things.
tell me more about your intentions with these brakes?? You will need 16inch rims yeah?
I intend to fit them
And its probably not necessary for me to fit 16's to clear the 2.0L brakes when I have 20's
Yes you would need the CORRECT offset 16" rim, or larger to clear them. I have some 16" sunnys and they still hit the calipers
So any 17" rim or larger will fit. 
_________________ 2013 GV 1998 SV420 ute
|
|
|
|
 |
DarkHorse

az supporter
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:30 pm Posts: 5413
Vehicle: 08 SV650
|
 Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:51 am |
|
|
The XL7 16s not big enough?
|
|
|
|
 |
steak_knife

az supporter
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 11:30 pm Posts: 21335 Location: Smart Ass Island
|
 Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:04 am |
|
DarkHorse wrote: The XL7 16s not big enough?
Perfect... 
_________________ I used to be indecisive,
now I'm not so sure.....
|
|
|
|
 |
Fatzook

az supporter
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm Posts: 14977 Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV
|
 Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:29 am |
|
steak_knife wrote: DarkHorse wrote: The XL7 16s not big enough? Perfect... 
Yep. 
_________________ 2013 GV 1998 SV420 ute
|
|
|
|
 |
DarkHorse

az supporter
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:30 pm Posts: 5413
Vehicle: 08 SV650
|
 Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:11 pm |
|
So you using them or the 20s?
Can I 'ave 'em if you're not? 
|
|
|
|
 |
Fatzook

az supporter
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm Posts: 14977 Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV
|
 Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:30 am |
|
DarkHorse wrote: So you using them or the 20s? Can I 'ave 'em if you're not? 
The xl7's are on my vit..... the 20's are for the Ute. So what wheels do you want? 
_________________ 2013 GV 1998 SV420 ute
|
|
|
|
 |
steak_knife

az supporter
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 11:30 pm Posts: 21335 Location: Smart Ass Island
|
 Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:06 am |
|
Fatzook wrote: DarkHorse wrote: So you using them or the 20s? Can I 'ave 'em if you're not?  The xl7's are on my vit..... the 20's are for the Ute. So what wheels do you want? 
I think he want's the brake's.....

_________________ I used to be indecisive,
now I'm not so sure.....
|
|
|
|
 |
DarkHorse

az supporter
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:30 pm Posts: 5413
Vehicle: 08 SV650
|
 Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:52 am |
|
|
|
 |
Fatzook

az supporter
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm Posts: 14977 Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV
|
 Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:59 am |
|
DarkHorse wrote: Want everything!
The wheels from the SV are for sale. The brakes belong to the ute
But there is a J20 here you can haggle for 
_________________ 2013 GV 1998 SV420 ute
|
|
|
|
 |
Joe

I live here!
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:30 pm Posts: 49041 Location: Rockingham W.A
Vehicle: JB74
|
 Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:02 am |
|
|
What style of sv mags are they Mr Fat?
_________________ Joe likes boobs ( . )( . ) ( ° )( ° )
|
|
|
|
 |
Fatzook

az supporter
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm Posts: 14977 Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV
|
 Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:06 am |
|
3 spoke.
Like these....

_________________ 2013 GV 1998 SV420 ute
|
|
|
|
 |
steak_knife

az supporter
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 11:30 pm Posts: 21335 Location: Smart Ass Island
|
 Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:51 am |
|
Fatzook wrote: DarkHorse wrote: Want everything! The wheels from the SV are for sale. The brakes belong to the ute But there is a J20 here you can haggle for 
 did I do something wrong??? 
_________________ I used to be indecisive,
now I'm not so sure.....
|
|
|
|
 |
Fatzook

az supporter
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm Posts: 14977 Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV
|
 Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:20 am |
|
No stekky  I have told all those enquiring that you get first crack at them 
_________________ 2013 GV 1998 SV420 ute
|
|
|
|
 |
Polar_Bear
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:30 pm Posts: 2511 Location: Adelaide SA
|
 Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:52 am |
|
|
The strut brace will fit a 1.6 wont it?
_________________ Go Hard, Trailer Home
|
|
|
|
 |
DarkHorse

az supporter
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:30 pm Posts: 5413
Vehicle: 08 SV650
|
 Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:41 am |
|
|
If I'm going to transplant I want better than a J20. Thanks anyway!
|
|
|
|
 |
steak_knife

az supporter
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 11:30 pm Posts: 21335 Location: Smart Ass Island
|
 Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:46 am |
|
Fatzook wrote: No stekky  I have told all those enquiring that you get first crack at them 

_________________ I used to be indecisive,
now I'm not so sure.....
|
|
|
|
 |
Fatzook

az supporter
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm Posts: 14977 Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV
|
 Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:06 am |
|
Polar_Bear wrote: The strut brace will fit a 1.6 wont it?
I don't know.  I thought the Sv's had a wider chassis, which would place the towers further appart would it not?
Can only try 
_________________ 2013 GV 1998 SV420 ute
|
|
|
|
 |
Polar_Bear
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:30 pm Posts: 2511 Location: Adelaide SA
|
 Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:12 am |
|
Fatzook wrote: Polar_Bear wrote: The strut brace will fit a 1.6 wont it? I don't know.  I thought the Sv's had a wider chassis, which would place the towers further appart would it not? Can only try 
Now you mention it, I do remember reading somewhere that sv chassis are 60mm wider that my 1.6
Might measure up my sv625 one tomorrow and get back to you.
Could always shorten it I guess 
_________________ Go Hard, Trailer Home
|
|
|
|
 |
DarkHorse

az supporter
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:30 pm Posts: 5413
Vehicle: 08 SV650
|
 Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:10 am |
|
Polar_Bear wrote: Fatzook wrote: Polar_Bear wrote: The strut brace will fit a 1.6 wont it? I don't know.  I thought the Sv's had a wider chassis, which would place the towers further appart would it not? Can only try  Now you mention it, I do remember reading somewhere that sv chassis are 60mm wider that my 1.6 Might measure up my sv625 one tomorrow and get back to you. Could always shorten it I guess 
Can test fit on mine on Monday if ya like.
|
|
|
|
 |
|