| Author |
Message |
Mitch_Photog
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:19 am Posts: 19 Location: Wollongong / Sydney / Brisbane
Vehicle: 1994 Sierra, 1984 Datsun ute
|
 Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:10 am |
|
|
Am desperately after a towbar for my 1994 zook. I am after one cheap, as I want get a full bar latter. Hell, I'd borrow it if someone let me with compensation, I only need it to tow a trailer because I cant afford to hire a ute over state borders or pay for transport...
Cheers.
_________________ 1994 Suzuki Sierra, 1985 Datsun 1200 ute!
|
|
|
|
 |
stewy91

az supporter
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:16 am Posts: 287 Location: deception bay
|
 Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:13 am |
|
|
pm want33s he will have one
|
|
|
|
 |
reeceh

az supporter
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:45 am Posts: 1230 Location: Brisbane
Vehicle: 91 sierra, g16b,lift,30's
|
 Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:39 pm |
|
|
I've got one you can have just needs a little bit of welding
|
|
|
|
 |
reeceh

az supporter
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:45 am Posts: 1230 Location: Brisbane
Vehicle: 91 sierra, g16b,lift,30's
|
 Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:44 pm |
|
|
I started to cut One of the welds off as I wanted the steel but you can take it and reweld it!
|
|
|
|
 |
Mitch_Photog
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:19 am Posts: 19 Location: Wollongong / Sydney / Brisbane
Vehicle: 1994 Sierra, 1984 Datsun ute
|
 Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:08 pm |
|
|
Thanks Reeceh, however I havent got access to a welder. I emailed want33s, hopefully he can get me one, I dont mind paying just cant afford it through the ass...
_________________ 1994 Suzuki Sierra, 1985 Datsun 1200 ute!
|
|
|
|
 |
banga
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:30 pm Posts: 668 Location: sunshine coast
|
 Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:16 pm |
|
|
i can weld and have a welder if you get stuck. im on the sunny coast
_________________ lseries 2" body lift king springs 27" boots and a
|
|
|
|
 |
Fatzook

az supporter
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm Posts: 14977 Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV
|
 Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:57 pm |
|
banga wrote: i can weld and have a welder if you get stuck. im on the sunny coast
Same. But i'm in north brissy.
Pete
0404 057 383
_________________ 2013 GV 1998 SV420 ute
|
|
|
|
 |
sambo91
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:40 am Posts: 150 Location: gold coast
|
 Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:45 am |
|
|
call 0410608016 his name is tom. he was just about to take it with him to the tip the other day.
|
|
|
|
 |
Mitch_Photog
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:19 am Posts: 19 Location: Wollongong / Sydney / Brisbane
Vehicle: 1994 Sierra, 1984 Datsun ute
|
 Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:03 am |
|
Thanks all, I got it sorted, want33s sorted me out. Gave me a good excuse to have my first trip up to the sunny coast, had a little adventure in the pine forests along they way... 
_________________ 1994 Suzuki Sierra, 1985 Datsun 1200 ute!
|
|
|
|
 |
|