It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 4:19 pm
Board index » Shift It And Find It » I Want it I Want it I want it



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message

Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:19 am
Posts: 19
Location: Wollongong / Sydney / Brisbane
Vehicle: 1994 Sierra, 1984 Datsun ute

Post Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:10 am 
Reply with quote Top  
Am desperately after a towbar for my 1994 zook. I am after one cheap, as I want get a full bar latter. Hell, I'd borrow it if someone let me with compensation, I only need it to tow a trailer because I cant afford to hire a ute over state borders or pay for transport...

Cheers.

_________________
1994 Suzuki Sierra, 1985 Datsun 1200 ute!

 Profile WWW  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:16 am
Posts: 287
Location: deception bay

Post Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:13 am 
Reply with quote Top  
pm want33s he will have one

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:45 am
Posts: 1230
Location: Brisbane
Vehicle: 91 sierra, g16b,lift,30's

Post Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:39 pm 
Reply with quote Top  
I've got one you can have just needs a little bit of welding

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:45 am
Posts: 1230
Location: Brisbane
Vehicle: 91 sierra, g16b,lift,30's

Post Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:44 pm 
Reply with quote Top  
I started to cut One of the welds off as I wanted the steel but you can take it and reweld it!

 Profile  

Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:19 am
Posts: 19
Location: Wollongong / Sydney / Brisbane
Vehicle: 1994 Sierra, 1984 Datsun ute

Post Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:08 pm 
Reply with quote Top  
Thanks Reeceh, however I havent got access to a welder. I emailed want33s, hopefully he can get me one, I dont mind paying just cant afford it through the ass...

_________________
1994 Suzuki Sierra, 1985 Datsun 1200 ute!

 Profile WWW  

Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:30 pm
Posts: 668
Location: sunshine coast

Post Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:16 pm 
Reply with quote Top  
i can weld and have a welder if you get stuck. im on the sunny coast

_________________
lseries 2" body lift king springs 27" boots and a

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 pm
Posts: 14977
Location: The Hills
Vehicle: Vitara, NGV

Post Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:57 pm 
Reply with quote Top  
banga wrote:
i can weld and have a welder if you get stuck. im on the sunny coast


Same. But i'm in north brissy.

Pete
0404 057 383

_________________
2013 GV
1998 SV420 ute

 Profile  

Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:40 am
Posts: 150
Location: gold coast

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:45 am 
Reply with quote Top  
call 0410608016 his name is tom. he was just about to take it with him to the tip the other day.

 Profile  

Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:19 am
Posts: 19
Location: Wollongong / Sydney / Brisbane
Vehicle: 1994 Sierra, 1984 Datsun ute

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:03 am 
Reply with quote Top  
Thanks all, I got it sorted, want33s sorted me out. Gave me a good excuse to have my first trip up to the sunny coast, had a little adventure in the pine forests along they way... :-)

_________________
1994 Suzuki Sierra, 1985 Datsun 1200 ute!

 Profile WWW  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to:  


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Untitled Document


Untitled Document


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group :: Style based on FI Subice by phpBBservice.nl :: All times are UTC + 9:30 hours